Bourbon Street: A Mardi Gras Celebration
February 13 @ 11:30 am - February 19 @ 9:00 pm
Just one Fat Tuesday isn’t enough so we are going for 4 straight days: Louisiana-inspired food, cocktails and live music!
2020 Food Specials:
- Sausage and Chicken Gumbo served with house made potato salad
- Shrimp Po’Boys served with house made potato salad
- French Quarter Beignets fried to order and dusted in powdered sugar.
2020 Drink Specials:
- Pimms Cup– Originally from England, adopted for the balmy summer months: Pimms, lime juice, fresh-pressed ginger, simple syrup, strawberries, cucumbers & soda water
- Sazerac– Probably America’s oldest cocktail. The Big Easy’s version of an Old Fashioned: Rye, simple syrup, Peychaud’s and an absinthe rinse
- Vieux Carre– Another New Orleans original. The name refers to the Old Square in the French Quarter: Rye, sweet vermouth, cognac and Benedictine
- Hurricane– The drink all the tourists are carrying along Bourbon Street: Light and dark rums, orange juice, simple syrup, cherry juice and our own local marionberry syrup
- Plus bourbon barrel aged beers and ciders on the draft list.
2020 Musical Artists:
- Dana McWayne Duo- Thursday, February 13th. 7pm
- Basin Street Band– Friday, February 14th. 7pm
- Green Hand Brass Band– Saturday, February 15th. 7pm
- Tim McLaughlin Duo- Sunday, February 16th. 7pm
As Always, shows are all ages and no cover!