- This event has passed.
Whiskey Week and 6th Annual BA Blind Taste-Off!
March 9 @ 11:30 am - March 15 @ 9:00 pm
Tap and Growler announces our Inaugural Whiskey Week, starting Monday March 9th and going through Sunday, March 15th. This event will feature 7 days of specialty whiskeys, craft cocktails, whiskey-inspired food specials, whiskey barrel-aged brews and live bluegrass music.
The 6th Annual Barrel-Aged Blind Taste-Off will also be taking place during this event. Stop in anytime during the week and enjoy a decadent flight of ales aged in a variety of whiskey barrels, and vote for your favorite!
2020 Food Specials:
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Long’s corned beef, cabbage, carrots and garlic mashed potatoes
- Irish Bangers and Mash with Guinness Onion Gravy beer braised brats, garlic mashed potatoes and onion gravy
- Bourbon Glazed Donuts– back by popular demand
2020 Cocktail Specials:
- Whiskey Sour a classic blend of bourbon, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white for the proper frothy wonderland of texture
- Boulevardier named for an American writer who published a magazine under the moniker while living in Paris. A simple blend of rye whiskey, Campari and sweet vermouth
- Lions Tail an almost forgotten gem of a classic. Bourbon, allspice liqueur, fresh squeezed lime juice and simple syrup
- Rusty Pope a refreshingly light spin on a classic beverage. A pour of scotch mildly sweetened with Benedictine (botanicals) over ice
2020 Whiskey Flight Specials: Running the duration of Whiskey Week
- Boubon Angel’s Envy, Eagle Rare, Elijah Craig, Knob Creek
- Rye James E Pepper, Michter’s Straight, Rittenhouse, Russell’s 6Yr
- World Blanton’s (USA), Crown Royal (Canada), Laphroaig 10Yr (Scotland), Tullamore Dew (Ireland)
2020 St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Specials:
- Grasshopper sweet dessert-like cocktail… like an Andes mint drink
- Sham Wow Irish whiskey and sweetened lime juice
- Irish Tea Iced Tea with Jameson essentially
2020 Barrel Aged Beer Blind Taste Off Contestants:
- Sunriver Roger the Shrubber
- Worthy Bourbon Barrel Aged Lights Out Stout
- pFriem Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Pelican Captain of the Coast 2017
- Great Divide Barrel Aged Yeti 2018
- Avery Uncle Jacobs 2018
2020 Live Music: