Whiskey Week and 6th Annual BA Blind Taste-Off!
March 9 @ 11:30 am - March 15 @ 9:00 pm
Tap and Growler announces our Inaugural Whiskey Week, starting Monday March 9th and going through Sunday, March 15th. This event will feature 7 days of specialty whiskeys, craft cocktails, whiskey-inspired food specials, whiskey barrel-aged brews and live bluegrass music.
The 6th Annual Barrel-Aged Blind Taste-Off will also be taking place during this event. Stop in anytime during the week and enjoy a decadent flight of ales aged in a variety of whiskey barrels, and vote for your favorite!
2020 Food Specials:
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Irish Bangers and Mash with Guinness Onion Gravy
- Bourbon Glazed Donuts- back by popular demand
2020 Barrel Aged Beer Blind Taste Off Contestants:
- Sunriver Roger the Shrubber
- Worthy Bourbon Barrel Aged Lights Out Stout
- pFriem Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Pelican Captain of the Coast 2017
- Great Divide Barrel Aged Yeti 2018
- Avery Uncle Jacobs 2018